Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Q57 - What is X ????

'Angels with filthy souls' is a fictional gangster film made specifically for a real film, X. The only shown part of it in X is when a man named "Snakes" appears and demands 10% from "Johnny"; but Johnny ends up shooting him. After the success of the main film X, the producers decided to shoot another fictional film called 'Angels with even filthier souls' to be used in the sequel of X. This ones also has the character "Johnny" in conversation with "Susie".
Here's the scene for Angels with even filthier souls shot for X2.
Johnny: Hold it right there!
Susie: It's me, Johnny.
Johnny: I knew it was you. I could smell ya gettin' off the elevator!
Susie: It's gardenias, Johnny. Your favorite.
Johnny: You was here last night too, wasn't ya?
Susie: I was singin' at the Blue Monkey last night.
Johnny: You was here...and you was smoochin' with my brother!
Susie: That's a dirty, rotten lie, Johnny.
Johnny: Don't gimme that. You been smoochin' with everybody! Snuffy, Al, Leo, Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Bony Bob, Cliff... I could go on forever, baby!
Susie: You've got me all wrong!
Johnny: All right. I believe ya. (extracts his Tommy Gun) But my Tommy Gun don't!
Susie: Johnny! You're the only duck in my pond!
Johnny: Get down on your knees and tell me ya love me.
Susie: Baby! I'm over the moon for ya!
Johnny: Ya gotta do better than that!
Susie: If my love was an ocean, Lindy'd have to take 2 airplanes to get across it!
Johnny: Maybe I'm off my hinges, but I believe ya. That's why I'm gonna let ya go. I'm gonna give ya 'til the count of 3 to get your lousy, lyin', low-down 4-flushin' carcass out my door! 1... 2...
(Johnny shoots Susie while laughing maniacally, as usual)
Johnny: 3! Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal! (quickly shoots repeatedly) And a Happy New Year. (shoots once more)

(Hope u understood the question..Dont google, I have interesting hints too)

2 comments: